Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm a Party Animal?


Besides being hurricane season, this period between Memorial Day and Labor Day is travel season. Check out your travel profile at world66.com.

Me? I’m a Party Animal.

The Party Animal always wears sunglasses during his vacation. He likes a good hotel, with a swimming pool and room service. A couple of drinks at night, maybe see a show, maybe roll the dice, that’s the way to spend the evening.

Culture? A museum? The others can go while the Party Animal stays in bed. You’ll find him by the side of the pool when you get back with a martini to rid of the hangover.

Well, I do love my martinis! And, room service is a must.

According to the quiz, my “top destinations” are: Las Vegas, Tahiti and New York. My places to “stay away from” are: North Korea, Cuidad Perdida and Darien Gap.

I hear Tahiti is nice this time of year…and, they have some lovely hotels…

How about you? What’s your travel type?

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, June 06, 2005, Blogger Steve Bogner said...

Culture Buff for me:

The culture buff needs to see a museum, an art gallery, a 16-th century church every day during his holiday. When he travels he is always well prepared. He has read history books, speaks a few words of the lingo, knows about the strange habits the locals have.

 
At 7:58 AM, June 09, 2005, Blogger CafeCath said...

Culture Buffs and Jet Setters always welcome!! Vavoom can scout out the great locations, and Steve can report in from the cultural attractions. Sounds like a travel team to me! Of course, I'm just hanging out by the pool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home