Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Just Stir


I hear it all the time, from friends, family, co-workers and acquaintances: "Cath, you sure do know how to stir things up."

We're not talking about my ability to wield a whisk. I'm one of those people who -- when things are just a little too quiet or comfortable -- will get people to speak up and get out of their comfort zone. Yep, when God was handing out special gifts, this was in my pile of packages. And, I'll admit, I love it!

My little ol' "Rockin' the Boat" post has sparked quite a discussion over at From The Back Pew, thanks to Lee Strong, who stops by the cafeteria regularly. I haven't had time to post a comment myself. And, although many of the commenters are frequent visitors here, I just didn't want anyone to miss out on the fun. It's a great discussion!

Meanwhile, I'll just keep stirring!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, August 03, 2005, Blogger Talmida said...

So come on over and stick your oar in!

;-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home