Friday, January 06, 2006

Not The One And Only


If I were to give up the biggest "time hog" in my life (next to blogging), it would be taking quizzes on the web. I don't know why I do it.

My latest endeavor is The Birth Order Predictor Quiz. It's sad that I have resorted to taking quizzes where I know the answers in advance. (I do actually know my my place in the birth order of my family.) But, it's fun because the answer that popped up recalled a long-held fantasy from my Catholic childhood in a big family: That I am an only child.
You Are Likely an Only Child
At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.
As I mentioned early on in my blogging career, I come from a rather large family. So, the "only child" status is wrong. The rest of it, though, is spot on. Frustration, organizing and worry are steady companions of mine. My friends call me emotional (and they mean that it a nice way) and sympathetic.

As a long-time manager and leader, I'm glad to see I've chosen an ideal career. Perhaps I'll refer the the Cafeteria as my ministry. And, maybe all this writing will make a nice self-help book one day.

Are you an only child from a big family, too? Take the quiz. (Go ahead. What's one little quiz gonna' hurt? You won't waste that much time....)

Happy Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home