Monday, October 31, 2005

Where's Dorothy?


I take pride in the fact that I'm a moderate. Apparently, when it comes to states, I'm smack dab in the middle.
You're Kansas!
You like big sunflowers, wide open spaces, and your little dog too. Whether in black and white or in color, you take life a little slower than the rest of the world, and that works just fine. You get up early, go to bed early, and would really prefer it if the Late Show were on at about 6:30 in the evening. Just when you think that this all makes life a little boring, houses might start falling from the sky.
Take the State Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.
I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

Thanks, Susan!
She's Alaska. Now, that's some kind of state.

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, November 04, 2005, Blogger Steve Bogner said...

I'm *from* Kansas (though I last lived there 20 years ago), but the quiz says I'm Indiana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home