Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cleaning Up


I was long overdue for a little housekeeping here in the Cafeteria. I finally tended to the list of blogs over there on the right. I added a few new blogs, took away a few inactive blogs and finally changed the link to Talmida's new place.

My "Outside Reading" list still includes my favorite places to stop by. Just added to the list are Nate Nelson's latest entry in the blogosphere, The Gadfly of Thought. It's great to see that Nate's back. I loved his recent entry capturing the spectrum of reaction (including mine) to Bishop Katharine's appointment. (Apparently not everyone is as excited about it as I am!) Welcome newly ordained Father Pat Mulcahy and his blog, Caritas Christi Urget Nos. Between Fr. Pat and groovy-sister-in-training Susan, it's inspiring to witness the vocation journeys of these two buddies in blog-land.

The "Fill-In-The-Blank Catholics" list has some entertaining new entries. Amateur Catholic is fun. (I aspire to some day join the ranks of the B Team!) Ironic Catholic delivers a healthy dose of humor (an essential side-dish here in the Cafeteria!). I added Lapped Catholic because I would have put any blog named Damned Catholic at the top of my list.

A newcomer to the "City Catholics" list is Kansas City Catholic. Add that to the things Kansas City is known for: BBQ, tornadoes, friendly folks and now a fine Catholic blog.

A warm welcome to all. Happy surfing!

1 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, July 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home