Friday, June 24, 2005

I'm Slow And Steady


One of the surprise benefits of blogging is the many “self discoveries” I’ve made thanks to countless “What Are You?” quizzes. (Think of all the money I'm saving on therapy!)

The latest contribution is the “How Do People See You?” quiz I found at Green Knight (who is also seen as slow and steady).

Slow and Steady

Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.
They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.
It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.
They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.

That doesn’t really sound like me, but how do I know how people see me?

How Do People See You? Please share!

4 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, June 24, 2005, Blogger leonora said...

I'm slow and steady too. There's probably a couple of friends that would agree with that assessment. But that's because they're usually not cautious enough.

 
At 6:57 PM, June 24, 2005, Blogger Steve Bogner said...

SLow & steady for me too... but yeah, doesn't sound like me either.

 
At 3:19 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

Another slow and steady here. Is that part of being religiously oriented?

 
At 2:48 PM, March 22, 2022, Anonymous Sean Short said...

Goodd reading your post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home