Friday, February 09, 2007

New Year, New Blogger








OMG. My first post in 2007 happens well into February.

What's the deal?

Well, I have been busy: work, travel, work, work, work...that sort of thing. And, frankly, there hasn't been much that's inspired me. Where's the Spirit when you really need it?

Tonight, after a frightfully long day that brought to end an unbelievably long week, I took one precious moment to log into my mailbox for the first time in weeks. And, I found this from one Cafeteria patron:

Re: Are You Dead?

Your last posting was some time ago.

Did the GOP do something to you?

Hello? Anybody home?
That post prompted me to act. It also made me laugh. (Thank you!)

I'm pleased to report CafeCath is alive and well. I'm just busy. The GOP has left me alone, as have the Dems. (You see, I don't really fit with either.)

My REAL problem, as it turns out, is Blogger.

You see, it's changed.

It's all new.

I don't know my way around.

I'm not sure I have the time or energy to figure it out.

Not really! It might take some time, but I will - dear patrons - figure it out. You see, I've missed ya. And, I will -- in the words of the Governor of the Great State of California -- be back.

Meanwhile, Happy New Year!

5 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, February 11, 2007, Blogger radio45 said...

Good to know you're still here. Missed U!

 
At 3:56 PM, February 11, 2007, Blogger A Secular Franciscan said...

I am also not a fan of the new blogger. It won't even let me log in when hsalf the time when I try to comment, so I soemtimes have to come in as anon.

Good to see you back - Lee (View from the choir)

 
At 11:08 AM, February 12, 2007, Blogger Garpu said...

Welcome back! I'm happy with the new blogger, since it doesn't lock up on that stupid "publishing blog" whirly thing.

 
At 3:50 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger uscotka said...

Yeah! Glad you are back!

 
At 7:34 AM, October 04, 2007, Blogger Cindy said...

Are you every coming back, Cafeteria Catholic? are you in the confessional? Now that I'm blogger wise I'd love to hear more...er read more...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home