Saturday, May 07, 2005

Welcome to My World View


In addition to being a Cafeteria Catholic, I consider myself a Cultural Creative.
But wait! Not so, says Quiz Farm:
You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.
Kinda sounds like a Cafeteria Catholic, doesn't it?

The "What's Your World View?"quiz gives you a percentage score for eight different perspectives. For me, Cultural Creative was a close second. Fundamentalist, no surprise, was at the bottom of my list.

What's your world view?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home