Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Party Shuffle


Susan has a great post, inspired by Sister Christer.
Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
I fired up the nano, and here are the results.

How does the world see you?
Higher Ground (UB40)
"The less I know the more I want to look around."

Will I have a happy life?
Walk On (U2)
"You're packing your suitcase for a place none of us has been."

What do my friends really think of me?
Heart of Mine (Ricky Van Shelton)
"Shame ain't gonna let you walk back, and pride won't let you crawl."

What do people secretly think of me?
Piece of Work (Jimmy Buffett)
"I'm a sweatheart, genius, restless jerk. Lord have mercy, I'm a piece of work."

How can I make myself happy?
When it Rains (Gretchen Wilson)
"I turn out the light, I turn up Dwight, and I lock my door."

What should I do with my life?
Days Go By (Keith Urban)
"It's all we've been given so you better start livin' right now."

Will I ever have children?
Move It On Over (George Thorogood)
"I come in last night about half past ten. That baby of mine wouldn't let me in."

What is some good advice for me?
Run-Around (Blues Traveler)
"As we seek so shall we find."

How will I be remembered?
Beautiful Life (Ace of Base)
"You can do what you want, just seize the day."

What is my signature dancing song?
Three Little Birds (Bob Marley)
"Don't worry about a thing cuz every little thing is gonna be alright."

What do I think my current theme song is?
It's Getting Late (Buckwheat Zydeco)
It's an instrumental!

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Rock and Roll, Part 2 (Gary Glitter) Oh my, I have to admit this!
HEY!
(Isn't that inspiring?)

What song will play at my funeral?
No One Needs To Know (Shania Twain)
"I want bells to ring, choirs to sing, the white dress, the guests, the cake, the car, the whole darn thing."

What type of men/women do you like?
Learn to be Still (The Eagles)
"Learn to be still."
(Hey, I like the strong, quiet type!)

What is my day going to be like?
Simply Complicated (Jimmy Buffett)
"It's alright to be crazy, just don't let it drive you nuts."

My! That, was fun.

Now, I'm off to enjoy my simply complicated day.

Remember. No cheating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home