Sunday, October 02, 2005

Retreat Treats


Keeping with the "retreat" theme for a moment -- I discovered I don't have to go far to enjoy the benefits of a retreat. Creighton University's Online Retreat is as close as my keyboard. Many thanks to Steve for enrolling a group of 30 or so to go through the process together. We started a few weeks ago, but you can start anytime!

One of the most pleasant treats of this retreat are the stunning photographs by Father Don Doll. The photo above is the "view" for week 3 of the retreat. Following a retreat suggestion, I've set is as wallpaper on my desktop this week. A bottle of wine for two by candelight in front of this sweeping vista -- Ahhh! -- that's a powerful reminder of our Creator.

To see more of Fr. Doll's amazing visual storytelling, visit Magis Productions, where his photos are available for purchase. Thank you, Father!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home